STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is it bad that I drinkl so much?

Today was a DAY. The homeschooler decided to not school. AT.ALL. Ok...total lie, but 30 problems (like SUPER simple) should NOT take 4 HOURS! Talk about procrastination. So now I am full of THE GUILT and am therefore drowning it. In beer. And whiskey. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! I love this kid more than myself and yet...I can't friggin stand him at the same time!!!! Why? Cause...he is me. Which terrifies me to the point of self medication. He is so funny. And so thoughtful...except to his immediate family. And such a beautiful, old soul. I bought his first Christmas present the other day...it's a ceramic plaque that says "All who wander are not lost- J.R.R. Tolkien" It seriously made me cry becasue it was him. Completely. He seems lost but I think he knows where he is going. He wants to be a photographer for National Geographic. He loves animals and critters of all shapes and sizes. Just like his daddy. He gets teary eyed at ASPCA commercials. And Kay jewelers. Except that dumb one with the girl afraid of thunder cause it's STUPID! He is my gentle little asshole. He kinda sucks sometimes. And then...he leaves me breathless with his compassion. And then... he kicks his brother under the table. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment