STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Monday, October 11, 2010

What the AYEFF?

What is wrong with me? I woke up in the most miserable place today and don't know why. I am friggin exhausted. Like the kind of tired where you fall on the floor in a heap and just cry. Yep. That's me. But I had to go to work today. And thankfully Scott was off with the kids so some stuff got done around here. Cause if was left to me there would still be sauerkraut stuck to the stove top and beer slowly evaporating in the steins on the counter. My neck has been out for a week or so...quick side note... I was in a car accident my senior year of H.S. and dislocated the C2 almost 90 degrees...that's what the doc said at least...and that makes my head pound, my left arm go numb and therefore I get no sleep. Pile that on top of Skottoberfest and a house full of folks sleeping on every available floor and one on the couch (and I LOVED every second of them being here!!! I miss them already! REALLY!!!)  Oh, and he fact that I BUSTED.MY.ASS. No shit. I fucking fell over a planter in my front yard that has been there for MONTHS. In my defense it was DARK and I was maybe a little intoxicated and most certainly distracted by a crazy BITCH. I am so far past drained it's not even funny. But ya wanna know the sick little twist here? I.CAN.NOT. FUCKING. SLEEP.  I have pills for relaxing muscles and for pain but sometimes they make me feel even shittier so I don't always take them. Tonight, however, I will be sleeping with Prince Valium and his cousin The Earl of Percocet. That's a place in England, right?
~namaste~
Jen
p.s. I guess I do know why I feel so miserable. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment