STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Monday, October 18, 2010

New venture...or how I went grey and crazy FAST!

I have made the decision to homeschool my oldest son. WHHHHAAAATTTTT?!?!?! Yep. I know...sounds crazy. BELIEVE me I KNOW! I am just fed up with how completely the school system has failed my son. He is catagorized as learning disabled. HA! He does have Central Auditory Processing Disorder, which is a complete pain in the ass to work with, but SO manageable if you just try. It means his processing speed for spoken directions is slower. Therefore he learns a little slower. There is no room for this kind of child here. AT ALL. So rather than let him fail and fall farther behind. I am taking charge of his education. I am hoping we don't kill eachother.

~namaste~
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my precious friend. I am wishing & hoping & thinking & praying & DRINKING!!!!

    ReplyDelete