STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Friday, October 1, 2010

His fault- Part Deux ( cause I'm global like that!)

So I get home and he is home early from work. SURPRISE! We sit down are talking and joking around and I tell him about the cupcake. He gives me a look...I said "You do realize this is TOTALLY your fault, right?" Him- "How do you figure?" Me- "HELLO?!?!?! Alarm at 4 am for an hour every nine minutes! You need to set that fucker later!" Him- "But I want to get up. You don't understand how hard it is to get up that early. " Me- "You ARE kidding right? I. DON'T. UNDERSTAND.? EVERY. MORNING. I. HAVE. TO. BEAT .THE. SHIT. OUT. OF. YOU. AT. 4 .AM. BEACUSE. YOU. DON'T. HEAR. THE. ALARM. GOING. OFF!!!!"  Him- "Huh? OK." Me- "So you agree the cupcake is your fault?" Him- "Yep. I should be ashamed of myself." Me- "Damn right!" Him- "I should be punished." Me- "Do NOT turn this into something sexual! I am pissed at you for the cupcake!" Him- " What?"
So you see...this is why I eat cake and drink. ALOT.
~namaste~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment