STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Saturday, September 18, 2010

VOLS, beer, and lectures from the 11 yr old...

There are few things in this world that I LOVE as much as VOLS football. Devils hockey is one, but it's not time yet for that. And we all know I adore my kids, but...this is something different entirely, I <3 it. Like a fat kid <3's cake...well, damn if that's not me too! Now here is the ISH... my kids have told me I am cut off. Meaning... I am not allowed to exceed the 4 beer limit that they have apparently set for me. Now, never mind the fact that I spent COLLECTIVELY over 22 hours in labor with these ungrateful little brats. but, now they have the BALLS to say I am done?!?! WHAT THE AY-EFF? Never mind the fact that I feed these little locusts incessantly and it still is JUST.NOT.ENOUGH. Never mind that I am WORE OUT from thier random projects and practices...but I am somehow not allowed to tie one on today. REALLY??!! WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? (Stewie Griffin voice if you please) PLUS... DAMN IT I PAID FOR IT!!!! AND some of the BEST beers happen in the Fall! I'll be damned! Now...excuse me whilst I pop open another Magic hat hex and watch what's left of the VOLS game.
~namaste~
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Holy. Shit. I become more convinced by the day that we are siamese twins separated by sadistic & abusive parents at birth. My favorite moments are those when my kids have to ask if my lemonade is safe to drink...or if it's for "mommy only". LOL! All I can say to them, is, if it's got a straw...it's all mine. And it's all your fault! Hahaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete