STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's only friggin Wednesday?!?!

My week, thus far, has proved less than satisfactory. I started with a terrible stomach ache that I thought was a heart attack, no lie it hurt that bad. THEN I broke the tip of my just- healed from the last break -pinky toe. THEN my littlest one, through no real fault of his own, busted my lip with his HUGE head. THEN the oler one got his cell phone confiscated. THEN his teacher called. THEN I get a letter from the little one's school telling me he needs assistance with basic math skills and language arts literacy...THEY. SPELLED. HIS. F'ING. NAME. WRONG. Seriously?!?! I mean, how can you, with a straight face, tell me that my son who loves to read, needs assistance? He never spells his name wrong. IDIOTS.
I haven't been on the treadmill all week due to said stomach ache. I feel worse because of it but cannot seem to muster up the strength to do it. DAMN.IT. I WILL be getting on the tread tonight. I HAVE to. But am a little afraid seeing how much shit has gone wrong this week so far. My luck there will be a horrible accident involving me, the treadmill, the bookcase, and the cat. I just have a feeling. 
~namaste~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment