STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If procrastination were an art form I'd be friggin' Picasso!

So, here I am day 4 with a shiny new treadmill and guess what? I've only managed to hurl my fat ass onto it about 3 times. Which sounds like a great track record, but falls far short of the promise I made to myself. And the amount of use it needs to get to justify it's price tag. I NEED to lose this weight. I NEED to get my ever expanding back end in gear. I NEED to start training for the Philly marathon and Mud Run next year. I NEED to stop procrastinating. In ALL aspects of my life. My family, my friendships, my laundry...it all falls by the wayside cause I got some other shit I need to do. Like blog about the fact that I am not doing any of these things. It's sick. I know. I have friggin' LIBRARIES of problems. Issue #1 is worth TONS of money! OK, well, maybe not but I like to think so! Way off track...again... There is so much I NEED to do and I have ZERO motivation to do any of it. WHAT THE AY-EFF? The best laid plans of mice and men, y'all. I usually start off everyday with a "go get 'em girl" (complete with DUN DA DA DA soundtrack!) attitude and end with a "two tears in a bucket" (WAH WAH WAHHHH) one. Where in my day do I lose my mojo? And who stole it? I should put one of those little "If found please return to..." labels on it.
~namaste~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment