STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I LOVE lists!!!

I make them all the time...but you have to read and understand my previous post to get the irony in that.
Here's one that is just fun to do...
Rules: Complete the 36 "I’ve come to realize." Then share it with your friends...

1. I've come to realize that my job(s)... is all right most days.

2. I've come to realize that my chest-size... is great. I am terrified that it will deflate as I reach my goal of -25 pounds!

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I am usually white knuckled on the steering wheel. This is JERSEY, people!

4. I've come to realize that I need... therapy. But I can't afford so here we are.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...a lot of things and that would have to be a whole other post!

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... people look at me like I am stupid or talk to me the same way.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I'm drunk. What? Did you expect something else? OK...depending on the offending liquor I may lose a piece (or more) of clothing.

8. I've come to realize that money... needs to be told where to go or it will leave you so MAKE A BUDGET AND STICK TO IT.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... need a kick in the teeth!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ... be who I am and therefore standing alone in the crowd most of the time.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)... are too far away.

12. I've come to realize that my mom... was the strongest woman I ever knew and I miss her every single day.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... is a piece of crap.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... it was Wednesday.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I was thankful that my husband made it home safely.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... about how I should be on the treadmill...

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is what he is.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook... I look forward to seeing how my friends are doing.

19. I've come to realize that today... was dancing on my last nerve!

20. I've come to realize that tonight... I am exhausted.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is my "day off" so I get to spend it cleaning and stuff.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... lose 25 pounds...

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is... umm...you?

24. I've come to realize that life... is too short to live with regrets.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... needs to get here already!

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset... is usually something really loud or man bashing depending on who or what pissed me off.

27. I've come to realize that my friends... have made up for my "family".

28. I've come to realize that this year... is already almost over!

29. I've come to realize that my ex... is still a FANTASTIC douche.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... stop blogging and run.

31. I've come to realize that I love... my family and friends. And cake.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why everyone has to make everything so hard all the time.

33. I've come to realize my past... broke me. But I am picking up the pieces and will continue to do so.

34. I've come to realize that parties... need to happen more often!

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... of spiders. I tried REALLY hard to be a big, tough girl about one the other night and it landed on my hand and I SQUEALED! Scott thought it was hysterical.

36. I've come to realize that my life... is still being written.

No comments:

Post a Comment