STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I feel the need to clarify...

A few blogs ago I posted that I am no longer miserable and yet I continue to bitch about stupid shit every single day. Let me make something clear...by "No longer miserable" I mean that I am no longer heart sick over things people and events I had/have no control over. I am no longer letting those people, places and things own me. I OWN THEM! One of them quite literally. I will ALWAYS find something to bitch about. It's my job, nay, my RIGHT as an American woman to be able to do so! It doesn't mean I am miserable. It just means that I am calling the everyday bullshit on the carpet and giving it a dressing down. Because I can. I don't care anymore what people think of me. This is me and you don't have to like it. HELLO?!?!? Doesn't anyone pay attention??? I am tired of playing games. I am tired of pretending to be someone I am not. So I just stopped. No big deal. Over and done. Thanks. I choose to be silent in certain situations because I can. I am an adult and I pay my taxes so that is my right. I don't have to acknowledge certain people just because. If I really can't stand you you will know it by the fact that you are invisible to me. You are not even a ripple in my pond. I will not go out of my way to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but I also will not go out of my way to make you, if you are invisible to me, feel comfortable either. And, by the way, this is not about any one person. There are more people in my life than some people realize and you probably have no idea these folks exist so quit assuming...ASS. K? Crystal?
~namaste~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment