STOP!

Do NOT read any farther if you have any idea, whatsoever, of getting offended.
This is my space. For me to rant. To praise. To whine. Whatever.
Do NOT send me bitchy emails or messages about what you read here.
You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it either!







Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 1

Of what exactly? I have started and stopped so many diets, exercise routines, life altering things that I have seriously lost count. I am in a constant battle of wills with myself and most of those around me. Some days I just give up because I am too tired to fight anymore. I am in noway, nor have I ever claimed to be, perfect. NOT EVEN CLOSE! I get mad at my kids and husband. I yell. I cuss. I occasionally throw things. Not pretty, but hey, it's me. I have a terrible temper when provoked. And some days it's too easy to provoke me! Especially here, now. I feel like I am suffocating. Growing stagnant. YUCK! I am not the fun, strong chick I was mere months ago. Where in the HELL did she go? I've made my mistakes. But I will not stand for people criticizing me and my right to tell it how I see it. So, yeah, that got my ass in some serious hot water. But, you know what? TOUGH NOOGIES! There are people getting pais MILLIONS to write their opinions and blab about it on t.v. Why am I different? Why am I not allowed to say what I feel? I call shenanigans! I took a HUGE step recently and severed ties with people I have known for years. They were either too toxic or comlpetely absent yet expected me to be always available Jen. OUT! OUT! DAMN SPOT! I thought it would hurt more than it did. Guess that proves I was right in doing it. So now I try to surround myself with people that know me and love me anyway. The rest are just flotsam, following in my wake.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my precious, precious friend. SHENANIGANS!!!!!
    No need to apologize. No purpose in the disclaimer. We either love you or we don't and we can FUCK OFF.
    I love you. I love your heart, your balls and your completely open attitude to whatever the world throws out you. You were fabulous 20 years ago and are just as fabulous now. Find you. What do you love? Why do you love it? I will happily and committedly sign up to be your very biggest fan. Hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete